Flexible PVC RYT® Compounds for FOOTWEAR
The footwear industry requires materials with high mechanical resistance, efficiency in processing, innovation and superior appearance. PVC RYT® compounds are tailor-made to meet these demands.
The formulation of PVC compounds corresponds to the process under which polyvinyl chloride is modified by adding other ingredients and allows the use a great variety of plasticizers, stabilizers, lubricants, colorants and other modifiers. This is the reason why PVC is such a versatile raw material for this industrial sector.
The designer can select a soft material like skin, micro-porous for padded shoe soles, or fully rigid for the heels... Crystalline, translucent or opaque, sparkling shine, or matte finish, tints or solid colors, metallic, pearlized... With a scent of leather, lavender. or vanilla!
The following technical characteristics are important to the footwear industry:
- Strength, flexibility, and rigidity
- Specific gravity, density, and performance
- Resistance to elongation and traction
- Resistance to bending and abrasion
- Color and appearance of the surface to the touch
- Efficiency in the injection cycle
- Adherence to leather, fabrics and other materials
- Resistance to solvents, grease and other aggressive environments
Get to know our PVC RYT® compounds for these applications.
Our value proposition...
- Competitive pricing for high quality PVC compounds
- Streamlined delivery from our facility to yours.
- We stock inventory to meet your buying patterns.
- We offer R&D and technical support for all of your new and existing opportunities.